Monday 8 September 2008

Come in Earthlings - Over

- <> -

I've felt awful lately due to the first really bad cold for a couple of years - haven't done anything much for the last week due to feeling groggy and bunged up. Sitting reading a lot of the time - I kept telling myself that a regular intake of our honey was keeping me healthy . . . but

Anyway we went to Ness's parents 50th Wedding Anniversary party and had a good laugh and a chat and wonderful food on Saturday.

Charlotte Elizabeth with her Aunty Nessa - she already looks au fait with the media gizmos.
The deadpan raspberry is quite an effective pose.


Today I've been with Andy -

Andy at last year's Scout Jamboree
demonstrating the bow lathe.


- to Hainault Forest to arrange for two Woodland Trust events we're going to run. First is a one dayer on 21st Sept and the second, in October, is for a week with schools and scouts. Looks good - more later . . .

§

1 comment:

rika said...

Ack! Sometimes there's not much you can do against being human; I think it does go the world round, tho, as my allergies have been terrible lately (a sign that everyone else will soon have miserable colds).

Bow lathes are cool. And so is Charlotte Elizabeth.