Monday 10 May 2010

Spinning at the Ball

Had a really great time at the weekend.  It was very well organised in a lovely location.

 Sue Green, editor of the Bodgers Gazette, making her top.

Molly Lee drilling the blank - "I can do it by myself".  That brace is nearly as big as her!

Action shot of Callum Lee launching his top for the first time...

The kids made an obstacle course...

We held time trials on Sunday morning and I won with a time of 2.02 min. I decided to cede my position to 2nd place so Sue won.  Not sure if she got her prize which was an APT t-shirt.

Des Jones the Welsh Wizard and Research and Development guru for the Bodgers came up with his version which only has one hole and is easier to load.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had a good time. It certainly looks like it.

The innovation on the top is superb! Who'd have thought you could better a design that's been around so long? It just goes to show!